About Ireland: Early Christian Monastic Sites
This twelve-day pilgrimage explores the Early Christian Monastic sites of Ireland with Ireland-native Monsignor James Murphy. After receiving your complimentary copy of “How the Irish Saved Civilization” by Thomas Cahill, you can use this book as reference as we visit sites like Glendalough, Clonmacnoise, and Skellig Michael. In addition, we visit the well-known Marian Shrine of Knock. We begin and end the pilgrimage in Dublin, where we visit Trinity College where the Book of Kells is enshrined. Expand your appreciation for Irish history and Catholic culture on this one-of-a-kind Pilgrimage to Ireland.
11-DAY EARLY CHRISTIAN MONASTIC SITES
Single Occupancy: $4,500
Double Occupancy: $3,600
July 6 – 16, 2020
All pilgrimages require a $500 deposit to secure your spot.
- Travel arrangements and 11 nights of lodging made by Catholic Charities of California (except flights)
- A portion of the trip supports Catholic Charities of Californiaa
- Visit Dublin, Wexford, Killarney, Galway, Mullingar, and Kilkenny
- Enjoy single or double occupancy rooms
- Small group sizes
- Daily transportation
- Group leaders available for assistance
- Pilgrim booklet with itineraries and hotel information
- Two Catholic Charities of California hosted dinners
A portion of your trip supports the work of Catholic Charities of California, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, whose mission is to serve the most vulnerable in our communities.