About Catholic Cuba
Catholicism has historically been the majority religion since Cuba’s colonization. On this pilgrimage we explore the history of the Catholic Church in Cuba from the 15th century to present day. Both Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis have visited Cuba in recent years. In addition to the warm and welcoming Cuban people, the culture offers a wide range of new and fun experiences. We visit several of the Churches that survived persecution and reformation. We will start and end our journey in Havana, while also visiting Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Remedios, Viñales, and Santa Clara. This pilgrimage invites you to immerse yourself in the Cuban culture and Catholicism in Cuba.
11-DAY CATHOLIC CUBA
Single Occupancy: $5,350
Double Occupancy: $3,200
All pilgrimages require a non-refundable $500 deposit to secure your spot.
- 6 nights in Havana and 4 nights in Cienfuegos
- Day trips to Vinales, Trinidad, Santa Clara, and Remedios
- Attend Mass at Colonial Churches in Havana, Trinidad, and Cienfuego
- Special tour of Old Havana
- Enjoy rooms with private baths
- Two Catholic Charities – hosted dinners in Havana
- All travel arrangements made by Catholic Charities (except flight)
- Daily luggage transfers
- Small group sizes
- A portion of the trip supports Catholic Charities of California
- Group leader available for assistance
- Pilgrim booklet with maps and hotel information
A portion of your trip supports the work of Catholic Charities of California, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, whose mission is to serve the most vulnerable in our communities.